Friday 6 July
University of Leeds
Designed to talk about the current challenges in developing and using super-resolution microscopy with lots of time for discussion, this year the workshop will focus on the topic of labelling. Thoughts and ideas are encouraged to help define what is good/best practice around these challenging techniques, and give an insight into future potential developments.
- Prof Ralf Jungmann, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
- Dr Lothar Schermelleh, University of Oxford
- Prof Christian Soeller, University of Exeter
- Dr Susan Cox, King's College London
- Sandrine Leveque-Fort, Universite Paris-Sud
- Alistair Curd, University of Leeds
- Sian Culley, University College London
- Jae-Byum Chang, Massacheusetts Institute of Technology
- Victoria Lund, University of Sheffield
- Romain Laine, University of Cambridge
To register for this workshop, please visit the workshop page on the RMS website.